"Take advantage of opportunity!"

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Flikr...faster than lightning

They call him Flickr, Flickr...faster than lightning, no on you see if smarter than he. (Yea, I know...it's Flipper and probly different lyrics. Humor me.)

http://flickr.com/photos/rukatheblackfish/2692892277/

I took the round about way for flikr, but I persisted. I have a Flikr account, I don't have a digital camera or phone. But look at the link. I have a link. Woohoo! I worked hard on pasting the picture, but nope, just the link so, I hope you are able to open and see Flikr. I smile, you should too.

Awww, hometown libraries. The 3rd pix down the row is Roscoe. I'm almost guessing it's bigger, Greta took the picture. Roscoe is just 13 miles or so East down the road from Bowdle. Bowdle is where I grew from age 7-up. Bowdle has a small library also, the museum is in the back. Anyway, here's your sign.

http://flickr.com/search/?s=int&w=all&q=south+dakota+libraries&m=tags

Flikr will be fun, can't wait to explore more. That'll have to wait for another afternoon. So, I really hope the links open, if they don't, sigh. Okay, enjoy your day!

No comments: