This will be my last entry for awhile, but I have learned new things of technology. All in all I have remained focused and positive. I found more time near the end of my day or Sunday's at home. Blogging is like keeping a journal, some people really enjoy doing that, looking back and re-reading. It's a sharing thing, me, not so much.
Many of these exercises frustrated me, but I plugged on and they eventually worked, well, worked well in sorts. Will this LibraryChallenge 2.0 remain open? What will be removed so new people can add their items?
I have experienced that this is A LOT of information to throw at newcomers, . I think half of these lessons should be offered in the same time frame, if the participants have more time then they can work on the rest. Yes, it is good to get a handle on items the world is evolving in to and to keep at it, but ample time is needed. I found that instructions at times were not simplified or instructions once in a program, creating a blog, flikr, facebook (I'm still having a bit of a time with) weren't coherent. I jumped in and learned to swim through, however, I stopped at rocks and hung on. I used to swim like a fish, but I wasn't the best floater. I am a hands on learner. You can teach a man to fish to feed for a life time learner or you can scribble down instructions like how to bait a hook, how to watch a bear, stumble and fall and get hungry learner. Lee Lefever has it right on. Faith that someone would show me, hands on.
Thanks for offering this CE course, onward and best of luck to the new participants.
Enjoy Fall, it's just around the corner.
Take care.
Barb
Hidden, Humble, and Absolutely Amazing
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment